Causes of axial force of slurry pump
(1) Due to different pressures at the front and rear sides of the impeller, the pressure at the front cover plate side is low, and the pressure at the rear cover plate side is high, resulting in the axial force F1 from the rear cover plate of the impeller to the inlet, as shown in Figure 1-66. Where P1 is the pressure in front of the suction port of the wheel, P2 is the blade
The radius of sealing ring is R1, the outer diameter of impeller is R2, the radius of hub is RH, the curves of AB and CD are the pressure distribution curves on both sides of impeller.
(2) The dynamic reaction force F2 produced by the different direction and speed of liquid flow entering and leaving the impeller is opposite to F1.
安徽快3开奖结果In addition, for cantilever single suction pump with high inlet pressure, the axial pressure caused by the inlet pressure acting on the shaft end should be considered, and its direction is opposite to F1. For vertical centrifugal pump, part of the mass force of the rotor acts on the axial direction.
2. Calculation of axial force
(1) The axial square F1 caused by the front and rear pressure of impeller can be estimated as follows:
(2) The dynamic reaction force F2 of the liquid acting on the impeller inlet is:
Where G is the mass flow of fluid into impeller;
Co --- speed at impeller inlet.
The total axial force is:
Generally speaking, F1 is large, so the axial force of slurry pump manufacturer generally points to the inlet. Only when starting, because the normal axial force has not been established, the dynamic reaction force is obvious.